Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year's Resolution

I finally figured out my New Year's resolution: talk less, listen more.  Recently I realized that some people just need someone to listen to them.  If I am talking all the time, I can't listen to them.  I become more concerned with what I'm saying, and I don't pay attention to their problems.  Some people are naturally just really good listeners and advice givers; it's something I struggle with.  I want my friends to be able to come to me with their problems, knowing I'll listen to them and help them as much as I can.   From experience, I feel so relieved if I can just tell someone my problems.  I want to be the person they can trust to come to when they feel they need help.  So guess I'm just trying to say that if you ever need anyone to listen, I'm here.    

No comments:

Post a Comment