Sunday, June 12, 2011

Church Camp 2011

Tonight at 3:00 am my youth group and I are leaving for Charleston, SC for MissionFuge church camp. I am hoping and praying that I may touch someone's life with God's words and love. I have never been to a camp quite like this, and I have to admit I'm a little nervous. However, I know that God will put me where He wants me to be. I hope it will make me step out of my comfort zone to witness to these people and children. They deserve to have God in their life, and I may be te only person able to give that to them. I also hope that not only will these people's lives be changed, but mine as well. Please pray for us as we set out on one of the biggest journeys of our young lives, and that we may fill someone's life with the amazing love of God!

I'll try to keep you updated throughout the week as God works in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment