Thursday, June 9, 2011

There's a Song for Everything

Every time I think about what life would be like without music, it hurts my heart a little.  My favorite part of music is there's a song for everything.  Some days, I play music with piano or good acoustics.  Other days, I blast some sort of song that I can dance to.  I even just pick up my guitar and strum some random chords.  When you can't find the words to express what you're feeling, there's music.  When you just want to be alone, there's music.  When you want to dance around your room with friends, singing at the top of your lungs, there's music.  There are times where I would not be able to make it through the day without music.  There are just things that you have such a deep longing for it, music speaks the words you wouldn't be able to say.  I'm not even talking about the lyrics, but the simple sound of great instrumental pieces that are so beautilful, breathtaking, and awe-inspiring.  Whatever songs or music inspires you, always keep that close to your heart because the are only a few things this world can never take away from you: God, love, and music!        

1 comment:

  1. I've always said that music was my communication with God. More so than verbal prayer. :-)

    ReplyDelete